Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Music

Music You Should Pay Attention Too; Two of my Favs

Skinny Love by Bon Iver - This song is one to listen and listen closely. It's heart wrenching and beautiful all at the same time. It will have you thinking about the one you love all the while reminiscing about the hardest heart break. Justin Vernons voice expresses the utmost beauty and pain; relentlessly pouring his heart out. This song is one that I can't listen too lightly...wanting to cry and smile all at the same time.

Gifted by N.A.S.A (featuring Kanye West and others) - On a lighter note, I started listening to this song recently. While driving my car, it is now my go too. Easy breezy light hearted fun; I dare you not to smile while this is on.

4 comments:

  1. Hey carly! ;)
    I´m natalia from spain
    these songs are brillant!!!
    Did you listen the song "You make me wanna die" by taylor momsen? I think that her special personality makes that she can write this type of song.

    sorry if I don´t wrote bad,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I love your blog! And the other one as well! ;) I have never heard these songs before but I love them!

    Dominika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Skinny love
    got it from your other blog a while go
    Thank you!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those songs!!!!!!! I swear we have the same taste....hahaha I'm OBSESSED with those Jefferey Campbell platform clogs as well!

    ReplyDelete