Thursday, June 10, 2010

Style Tips

  1. NEVER wear clothes that are too small for you
  2. Wear stuff that you're comfortable in
  3. Never wear socks with flip flops
  4. I don't think high rise jean shorts are cute
  5. You can totally wear boots no matter what the weather is like
  6. You can wear a big white shirt with anything
  7. If something's not flattering to your body, don't wear it
  8. I don't think "kitten" heels are ever ok
  9. Get creative but don't get weird
  10. Feeling fat? Put on jean shorts and a big shirt
  11. Be confident

5 comments:

  1. Hahah...TOTALLY agree on the high-rise jean shorts - not flattering for my Brazilian,um..."form". (or for any other form, for that matter)...

    By the way, I am in need of an awesome big white shirt..something funky, maybe asymetrical... I usually like off-the-shoulder stuff, but it doesn't necessarily need to be that way... suggestions? :)

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Life is one of my favorite brands for big comfy shirts, and if you're going oversized it should be a lighter weight material!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Life - ok! I'll check into it! Thanks a bunch!
    P.S. Currently watching Chelsea Lately...haha..obviously thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think totally the same way! Tho, wts "kitten" heels?? like heels that are actually not that high??

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey carly i love you so much! you are my style icon thanks for this website

    ReplyDelete